500 error on project show when user is not logged in and project is still empty
What does this MR do?
Aims to fix the 500 error when the project is empty and the user is not logged in and tries to access project#show
Screenshots (if relevant)
When the project is empty and the user is not logged in we default to the empty project partial instead of readme.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23990 (closed)