Allow admin to search for user by secondary email address
What does this MR do?
- Adds ability for admin to search users by secondary emails in /admin/users page
- Improves parameter naming in Admin::UsersController#index
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
It's my very first MR to gitlab and to open-source project ever, you'd better double check everything, though there are not many changes. Despite I read the guides, I might miss something.
Why was this MR needed?
- This feature proposed in #23761 (closed)
- This idea popped up during this MR code review !7130 (merged) !7132 (closed) !
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23761 (closed)