Add CI variable to provide GitLab FQDN
What does this MR do?
Add a predefined CI variable that stores the FQDN of GitLab instance (like gitlab.com or dev.gitlab.org)
- Decided to use
FQDN. IP addresses are valid values for GitLab's host address, and calling them FQDN is not technically correct.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
Closes: #64161 (closed)