Set default project sort method prior to initial sort on page loading
What does this MR do?
This MR sets the default sorting method for projects prior to ProjectFinder performing the search and sort operations. Previously the default sort method was not actually set when first loading the page, and it defaulted to sorting by the project ID, despite the sort-projects-dropdown-toggle saying "Last Updated".
Closes #63222 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team