Ability to move issue to another project
- Create scaffold of service that will move issue to another project.
- Close old issue, add system note about moving issue to a new project.
- Create a new issue, add system note about issue being moved from old project.
- Check if issue can be moved to another project before executing service
Check permissions when moving an issue (
- Display select box for a new project when editing an issue
- Show only projects that issue can be moved into in that select box
- Add project select handler, helper and some permission filters to it
- Preserve as much information as possible, including author
- Prepare mechanisms that unfolds local references in issue description
- Rewrite issue description with references unfolding and add some specs for it
- Rewrite all system notes and comments attached to issue that is being moved
Labelso that is was able to create cross reference labels (separate MR)
- Add notifications about moving issue to another project
- Display confirmation alert/message when issue move has been requested
- Make it possible to undo selecting project where issue will be moved to
- Add column to issue, that will indicate if it has been moved to another project
- Do not allow to move issue that has been already moved
- Write top-to-bottom feature spec in RSpec instead of Spinach
Closes #3024 (closed)