What does this MR do?
Disables functionality added in #57115 (closed) for project level clusters.
Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
ci_preparing_statefeature flag enabled, group cluster: Project namespace created when deployment job runs
ci_preparing_statefeature flag disabled, group cluster: Project namespace created when project is created
ci_preparing_statefeature flag enabled, project cluster: Project namespace created when cluster is added
ci_preparing_statefeature flag disabled, project cluster: Project namespace created when cluster is added
Project clusters that provide credentials with insufficient permissions to create project namespace still have credentials passed through to the job.
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #60500 (closed)