Resolve "Make quick action "commands applied" banner more useful"
What does this MR do?
Extends the quick actions "commands applied" banner to show the quick action preview text, but with everything in past tense.
Also shows a custom message in case the command didn't apply successfully falling back to
Commands did not apply when the custom message is not set.
custom error message
general error message
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #56100 (closed)