Added write_repository scope for personal access token
What does this MR do?
A new write_repository scope is introduced by splitting the repository write permissions out of the
The new scope will include the
read_repository scope to ensure complete access (read-write) to the git repository and at the same time will be included in the
api scope to ensure that all existing token will work as expected after the change.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer