Persist refspecs when create a pipeline
What does this MR do?
Currently, the system compose refspecs when runner fetches the job. This implementation leaves a significant race condition that refspecs could vary per the external dependencies state, such as merge request's WIP flag.
The system has to persist the refspecs when it creates a pipeline instead of composing refspecs dynamically.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer