Resolve ""New project" wizard flow"
What does this MR do?
Updates the frontend for the new project wizard, implements the frontend changes in #54918 (moved), addition of new fields and some tweaks to the UI
- Add a slash between the project url and slug
Add an expandable section for the additional fields required
- New field for project avatar
- New field for license (dropdown)
- Toggles to set project features: Issues, Wiki, Repository, Snippets, preserving the behaviour in the project settings
- Move the description field to the expandable section
- Update specs
- Add analytics
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #54918 (moved)