Resolve "Further improvements to Project overview UI"
What does this MR do?
Continues the iteration on the project overview UI:
- moved star, fork and new clone button (copy SSH/HTTPS URLs) to top right, made them smaller
- avatar is now larger (64px)
- 'Request access' is now a link instead of a button
- overview comes before the description + changed styling and added icons
- description font-size is now 16px (large-paragraph)
- quick links to files are moved downwards below the commit/pipeline info
- margins changed to group content into 4 groups to clean up the interface
- visibility info reduced to icon-only and moved to the right of the title
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #51243 (closed)