Use tiller locally for Auto Devops
What does this MR do?
Rather than installing a long-lived tiller-deploy pod, which will require securing (e.g. with TLS), we can install the tiller binary locally have have the helm client connect to that local tiller.
The local tiller will run with local
Requires Helm 2.11.0 which is the first version to distribute the tiller binary in releases
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #51942 (closed)