Resolve "gitlab.com: Unable to import a project that was just exported"
What does this MR do?
Fixes 2 issues:
- Due to a DB inconsistency issue, we have
IIDpipelines (normally in old instances, such as GitLab.com). These pipelines get imported with a
IID, it then generates a new one which could clash with future fixed IIDs during the import.
- We fill in
user_id(and other user IDs) after the models are created, this should be done beforehand for pipelines.
This is really a regression from https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/16221
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #51747 (closed)
Closes #43840 (closed)