Resolve "Remove usage ping payload from Cohorts, add to Settings"
What does this MR do?
- Remove async usage ping JSON component from user cohorts page
Allow admins to view the usage ping JSON payload from the
admin/application_settings"usage statistics" section
- Remove admin-specific information from convdev index empty state for non-admin users
- Update convdev index empty state copy
- Hide cohorts button when usage ping is disabled
- 404 cohorts page for non-adminusers when usage ping is disabled
- Hide convdev banner when usage ping is disabled
- Updates instance statistics docs so they tell the truth
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
Closes #50567 (closed)