Rake task for checking orphaned object store uploads
What does this MR do?
It searches through all remote uploads and lists/removes all files that are in the storage but not in
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
There was an issue (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/45425) which caused that object store uploads were not deleted when deleting its parent resource. We need to remove the files that were not removed.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #46535 (closed)