Moved PostReceive push services to background worker
What does this MR do?
In order to improve the performance on the
PostReveice worker, one of the first steps is to move the push services (
GitPusService) to a background worker.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To improve the performance of the
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Refs #37736 (closed)