Cache personal projects count.
What does this MR do?
This changes the
User model to cache
personal_projects_count for 20 minutes in Redis. The cache is being invalidated on project creation and removal.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/37462 suggests to pass
raw: true to the cache store. I'm not sure why that is, is it necessary?
Is there another way to change ones
personal_projects_count (other than creating, deleting, moving a project)?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)