Resolve "Allow HTTPS cloning by Runners if it is disabled for users"
What does this MR do?
Makes HTTP(s) protocol available for CI clone/fetch, even if it's disabled in general.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Security. With this change we're changing current implementation of checking if HTTP(s) git operations are enabled. We should ensure, that this change doesn't open any security vulnerabilities.
EE port in gitlab-org/gitlab-ee!5253
Why was this MR needed?
Please look into #44389 (closed) for a reference.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #44389 (closed)