Resolve "ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid: Validation failed: Certificate misses intermediates"
What does this MR do?
Ignores validation errors when updating the pages domain verification state machine
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I don't like this approach, but the volume of invalid domains on GitLab.com is causing problems, and the outcome - domains are being left enabled when they should be disabled - is sufficiently bad to warrant action. Alternative approaches welcomed!
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #43794 (closed)