Add a button on the project page to set up a Kubernetes cluster and enable Auto DevOps
What does this MR do?
- Move project stat buttons to their own second row
- Add a button on the project page to set up a Kubernetes cluster and enable Auto DevOps
- Update language on an empty project
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Part of 10.6 GKE priority issues, https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42350
How to test
- New empty project
- A project with a few files in it
gitlab-org/gitlab-cewhich has a bunch of special files in it like
When you enable Auto DevOps via project settings -> CI/CD -> General pipelines settings -> Auto DevOps, the "Enable AutoDevOps" button will change to s "Auto DevOps enabled" anchor.
When you add a Kubernetes cluster(see these instructions), the "Add Kubernetes cluster" button will change to a "Kubernetes cluster" (pluralized on EE) anchor.
When you visit those same projects as a normal user, the "Add Kubernetes cluster" button is not visible. "Auto DevOps enabled" anchor is shown when Auto DevOps enabled for a normal user.
Why was this MR needed?
Part of the GKE integration plan for 10.6
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Not aware of any docs to update. Project docs don't include screenshots, etc
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #42431 (closed)