Resolve "Redirect to GCP page if users try to create a cluster but the account is not enabled"
What does this MR do?
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
In https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/15665/diffs#0ca96b39f4f7e36f61e1985e44c29869dd4ce03b_0_24 and https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/15665/diffs#0ca96b39f4f7e36f61e1985e44c29869dd4ce03b_0_7 I used the OAuth token as part of the redis key. This looks like a security vulnerability and code smell, but I didn't know what to use that uniquely identifies a Google Account/Login.
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered