FileUploader should use Hashed Storage only when project is migrated
What does this MR do?
Make sure FileUpload will use Hashed Storage only in projects that migrated Attachments to Hashed Storage as well (not only repository).
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered