Resolve "Notes API for issues no longer returns label additions/removals"
What does this MR do?
Fix a problem with the API that redacted some labels addition/removals for no obvious reason.
The problem was caused by the
Commit.reference_pattern being too aggressive, and matching on seven consecutive digits.
On Gitlab.com, it seems we have > 10e6 labels, so that would cause labels message to match as a cross-reference.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
This is a regression.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #39461 (closed)