Update "x/x discussions resolved" checkmark icon to be green when all discussions resolved
What does this MR do?
Update "x/x discussions resolved"(
.line-resolve-all) checkmark icon to be green when all discussions resolved.
|All discussions resolved?||Before||After|
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Regressed in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/13821/diffs#79ea7020ff2bdc6a515cb8c8bf815c6e3e436386_779_785 because we were already styling based on
currentColorin the note actions but the
line-resolve-allwas still using explicit fills.
Why was this MR needed?
- "x/x discussions resolved" badge checkmark icon wasn't turning green when all discussions were resolved
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #37465 (closed)