Add setting to resolve outdated diff comments on push
What does this MR do?
Adds a new project setting for MRs that, when set, automatically resolved outdated diff discussions on a push to an MR.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
I think the whole
resolve_without_save thing makes sense, but would be good to check!
When the setting is enabled:
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together