WIP: Persist protected flag on Ci::Runner model
What does this MR do?
This MR adds a
protected flag on Persist protected flag on
Ci::Runner model and expose it on UI for on/off the flag.
This MR is a before step of "Protected runner executes jobs on protected branch. Unprotected runner executes jobs on unprotected branch". Because the MR will meet a technical challenge.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together