Add filter by my reaction
What does this MR do?
Add filter by my reaction.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- SQL performance - tested in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/12962#note_35975540
- This filter is ignored if an anonymous user searches the issues in public projects
Why was this MR needed?
I want to search issues that I have added a reaction
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together