What does this MR do?
Fix linking to line number on parallel diff creating empty discussion box when there are discussions on the same line.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Using actual inline/parallel diff ajax responses in specs
- Create a MR with some changes
- Switch to the parallel "Side-by-side" view,
- Create a note on the diff and resolve it
- Click the line number that has the discussion on it. Your URL should look similar to this
- Copy and visit the URL
- Notice, only the line is highlighted (no empty gray discussion box is shown)
Why was this MR needed?
Linking to line number on parallel diff when there are discussions on the same line, created an empty discussion box.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Changelog entry added, if necessary
Added for this feature/bug
All builds are passing
Conform by the merge request performance guides
Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #34010 (closed)