Replace PhantomJS with headless Chrome in frontend test suite
What does this MR do?
ChromeHeadlessbrowser config in
- fixes failing tests
- remove phantomjs-specific hacks from tests
.gitlab-ci.ymlto utilize new docker image containing headless Chrome
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- karma test job should pass
Why was this MR needed?
see #30876 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
part of #30876 (closed)
related: gitlab-build-images#10 (closed)