Fix error thrown with missing note fragment in DOM
What does this MR do?
- Fix error thrown when loading the diff tab that doesn't have the note associated with the fragment hash in the URL.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Visit a MR with a note hash that doesn't exist,
- Notice the error throw when the diff tab loads
Why was this MR needed?
- An error is thrown when loading the diff tab that doesn't have the note associated with the fragment hash in the URL.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #32888 (closed)