Prevent errors from non-functional notify_post_receive endpoint
What does this MR do?
Update Gitlab-Shell to follow with the gl_repository migration plan, but disable the notify_post_receive endpoint for the moment, because is currently a no-op in Gitaly
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Follow with the migration plan to introduce the
gl_repository variable gitlab-shell!130 (comment 29135923) and prevent future errors from notify_post_receive until it makes sense to re-enable it.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together