Fix lazy error handling of cron parser
What does this MR do?
This MR is for fixing the following bugs.
- If cron syntax is rufus-scheduler syntax(e.g.
every 3h), 500 occurs. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/31274#note_28261983
- If Gitlab timezone is invalid for
#next_time_from, 500 occurs. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/31274#note_28274299
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #31274 (closed)