Improve performance of GitHub importer
What does this MR do?
- Fetch all refs in a single run
- Skip merge request metrics
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
The GitHub import process is extremely slow for large repositories.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together