Deprecation message for bottom UI of project milestone page
- Message to deprecate the bottom part of the project milestone page UI (example)
- This functionality is similar to that of an issue board.
- We should encourage users to use the issue board, and we will encourage users to create issues for any features that they lack during the deprecation period. So the deprecation message should invite people to use the issue board and encourage people to engage with GitLab in solving their problems.
- The scope of this issue is to put a warning deprecation message, and then remove it in a future issue: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/47944
- Re-use the design for the dynamic milestone deprecation message (example)
**The tabs below will be removed in a future version** Learn more about [issue boards](/help/user/project/issue_board.md), to keep track of issues in multiple lists, using labels, assignees, and milestones. If you’re missing something from issue boards, please create an issue on [GitLab’s issue tracker](https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues)