Password field in JIRA settings
- Right now on the password field is called "Change Password" when you are in the web form for updating the JIRA settings, which is technically correct in what it does. And it is left blank. But that's not standard UI for updating a password in a web form.
- Change the field name to simply say "Password" when you are in the web form (whether it's the first time going to this page, or when you come back to update the settings at a later time).
- When you visit the web form for the first time, the field should be blank (that is the case currently).
- When you return to the web form for an update, the field should have a password mask.
- You can update the web form with or without changing the password.