Email notification on issue due date
Following #12709 (closed), an email reminder could be sent on issue due date (or shortly before) to the followers of the issue. Coupled with #19481 (closed)/#22493 (moved), it could also be a reminder for maintenance or other regular tasks.
Our old issue tracker (Producteev) had this feature.
See also http://gitlab.etude.eisti.fr/atilla, https://gitlab.uservoice.com/forums/176466-deprecated-feedback-forum/suggestions/6062977-reminder-emails-for-issues, and (not directly related) #24228 (moved)
- Send a reminder for an issue that is going to be due, the day before the due date.
- The reminder notification should be sent the day before the due date.
- The reminder should be sent to anyone who's in some way subscribed to the issue.
- The due date is considered to be in the server's timezone.
- We can send the same content as the new-issue email, perhaps with some explanatory text that the issue is now due.
- This should only go to the assignee(s) of the issue.