Show SAST results in the merge request widget
What does this MR do?
Show SAST results in MR widget
- Moves code quality into reusable container for code quality & security
- Moves specific login of codeclimate & sast out of the reusable components into main component
- Adds tests for main component, that had none
- Uniforms data for codelimate & sast
- Adds better test support
- Include paths from !3215 (merged)
- Add paths for the commit in Sast too, like in !3215 (merged)
- Check the CSS - should not be added after !3215 (merged) is merged
- Double check the tests after !3215 (merged) is merged
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
This MR is the first step in introducing security features as part of EEU
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3775 (closed)