Fix base link for issues on group boards
What does this MR do?
It builds a correct link for group boards also in case the group is a subgroup of another group (
group.full_path used instead of
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
The method returned incorrect path for nested groups (the parents were missing in the path)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #3562 (closed)