MR approval placeholders same size as images
What does this MR do?
Fix Approvers layout bug
remove some unused styles (e.g.
> span where span had changed)
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Are the circles correct size? They are bigger than the "available approvers" ones above, and smaller than the Pipeline status icons. That's a lot of different sized circles
- I moved SVG placeholder stuff into
link_to_member_avatar.js(see screenshots). Seemed to be passing a lot of props for no reason, unless there are other SVGs used for that image.
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Default image placeholder behaviour
Old - broken image was squircle:
New, broken image is placeholder:
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
[ ] Documentation created/updated [ ] API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #2491 (closed)