Custom additional text for all emails sent from GitLab
This is the current confirmation email when you register as a new user in GitLab.
For enterprise customers, they would like to have custom language in this email confirmation, for legal/auditing/compliance reasons as part of their business requirements.
- Add custom additional text for all emails sent from a GitLab instance.
- Have one location in the instance admin settings to configure this custom text.
- For the existing non-styled basic emails, we put the custom text at the bottom of the email.
- For the existing new-style emails, we locate it as in #4474 (comment 54336390).
- As we work on migrating the non-styled basic emails into the new-style ones, we just have to make sure that the custom text gets carried along to the right location.
- Available only in GitLab Premium+ and GitLab.com Silver+.
- Include project api update as part of this issue.