Suggest approvers in merge request - UX improvements
- In the existing implementation, the suggested approvers is below the entire section. It is not that helpful when you are actually choosing approvers.
- Re-design the UX of the suggested approvers to be inline with the above new design.
- The suggestion BE algorithm itself does not change. The scope of this issue is just integrating that suggestion on the FE in a coherent manner.
- The BE algorithm to change suggestions will be worked on in separate issues.
- This applies to the project settings area. The same area in the merge request web form should also be updated, but is a stretch goal for this issue. (I.e. if it's minor extra effort and can be done together easily without delay, let's include it as well.)
Add an approver / a group as an approver suggestion for each merge request was replaced by
Suggested approvers: Username.