Add circle check filled to pattern library
Added icon to
gitlab-svgs for issue we are solving here: gitlab-ce#61024 (closed)
- Read our icon contribution guidelines.
- Create a Sketch file in your progress folder just for this icon.
- Ask a UXer to review your Sketch file, linking them to your latest commit so they know where to find it. If they have the capacity, they should assign themselves to this issue.
- QA of your Sketch file by the reviewer.
Add your changes to the
instance sheet. When copying things over, watch out for duplicated symbols. Some of our recommended plugins can help with this.
- QA of pattern library and instance sheet by the reviewer.
- Create an issue in the svgs library to add the icon. Mark it as related to this issue.
Create a new MR and follow the necessary steps to add the icon in to the svgs repo. See the guidelines here.
- Assign the MR to a maintainer of the project for review.
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone of the new icon.