Design pattern library: Smaller notations and state variations
When designing #83 (closed) I needed the following states and variations for our notation component:
- And smaller variations of all of them, to use in smaller viewports (using
|Misc. states||Small and disabled notations in practice|
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to the pattern library
- Add a merge request that includes any new or updated guidelines to the Design System
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)