Allow searching issues for strings containing colons
What does this MR do?
Allow searching for strings with colons - only tokenize keys in
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Are there other filter values allowed that aren't handled in frontend?
Why was this MR needed?
Searching double colon can be common for code snippets
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #28357 (closed)