Increase GraphQL complexity for fields that make Gitaly Calls
What does this MR do?
The GraphQL query complexity of a field should be increased if resolving that field makes at least one Gitaly call.
Also added is a Sentry error if the field needs to have
calls_gitaly declared, but is missing. The logic is not smart enough to know if it's conditional, just that at least one scenario it's true.
EE MR: gitlab-ee!14529 (merged)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team
Closes #58409 (closed)