[QA] Toggle Gitaly N+1 detector via feature flag and run tests
What does this MR do?
Allows the QA framework to enable a feature flag, run the tests, and then disable the flag.
Requires gitlab-qa!227 (merged) to be merged at the same time so that the rspec options are handled correctly.
EE port: gitlab-ee!10324 (merged)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- [-] Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer