Implement dynamic validation on QA Pages
EE port: gitlab-ee!9982
What does this MR do?
Implements a dynamic validation of pages during navigation (clicking and visiting).
- In a QA test, when we visit a page, allow the ability for the framework to check to see if "all" elements that are required, exist before continuing the test.
- In a QA test, when we click an element, we expect some action in the browser to occur. when we end up on a page, allow the framework to determine if we successfully landed on said page.
rel: !21310 (diffs)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
-  Changelog entry added, if necessary
-  Documentation created/updated via this MR
-  Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
-  Tested in all supported browsers
-  Conforms to the code review guidelines
-  Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
-  Conforms to the style guides
-  Conforms to the database guides
-  Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
-  Security reports checked/validated by reviewer