SSH public-key authentication for push mirroring
What does this MR do?
This MR backports SSH public-key authentication to GitLab CE and applies it to push mirroring. The EE equivalent: gitlab-ee!8116 (merged) applies it to both pull and push mirroring, while ensuring much of the code is shared.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
Closes #49565 (closed)