SSH public-key authentication for push mirroring
What does this MR do?
This MR backports SSH public-key authentication to GitLab CE and applies it to push mirroring. The EE equivalent: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/8116 applies it to both pull and push mirroring, while ensuring much of the code is shared.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
Closes #49565 (closed)