Extend gitlab-ci.yml to request junit.xml test reports
What does this MR do?
This MR does the following things
reports:junit:keyword in gitlab-ci.yml
gzip) keyword in job requests of GitLab-runner.
artifact_type=junitartifact in GitLab-rails
the end-goal (Each MR is based on the previous MR)The list of merge requests for
- Extend gitlab-ci.yml to request junit.xml test reports
- Parse junit.xml.gz and calculate the difference between head and base
- CE: Here
- EE: gitlab-ee!6605 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated => This will be handled in !20576 (merged)
- [-] API support added => #49265
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
- This merge request adds or changes files that require a review from the Database team.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Related: #46809 (closed)